- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
Anna Maria College | Worcester MA Hotel Lodging Near the School
Anna Maria College
50 Sunset Lane
Paxton, MA 01612
Founded in 1946 by the Sisters of Saint Anne and located in Paxton, Anna Maria College is a small, private Catholic college dedicated to providing quality, yet affordable education to men and women. Named in a recent national survey, “The Safest College Community in the Nation,” Anna Maria offers a combination of liberal arts, career preparation, and the virtues-orientation of a Catholic college to more than 1,200 undergraduate and graduate students. Anna Maria also offers several bachelor’s and master’s degree programs at a number of continuing education sites throughout Massachusetts.
- Take a right out of parking lot.
- At set of lights take a right onto to Plantation St.
- At the next set of lights turn right onto Rt.9/Belmont St. Continue on Belmont St. for about 2 miles. You will pass Park Ave. to the rotary.
- Take the 2nd right off the rotary towards Worcester Airport. You will be on Pleasant St. take that all the way into Paxton.
- Stay on that road until you see Grove St. on Grove St. take a right.
- Anna Maria College will be about 2 miles down the road on your left hand side.
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.
Corporate events are a great way to not only encourage networking with both potential and current clients, but when done right it can also be a great team bonding event and morale booster for staff. The best way to have a memorable corporate function is to think outside of the box, as well as make read more
In case you haven’t noticed, many people are going “gluten-free” lately. Being gluten-free consists of avoiding foods with protein gluten, such as wheat, barley, and rye. While this elimination of gluten has become a fad diet, there are about 18 million Americans that have gluten sensitivity, and an estimated two to three million people in read more
The key to having a romantic evening at home is creating a romantic atmosphere, and it can be easier (and cheaper) than you might think.Things that are free (e.g. music, mood lighting, and a tidy house) can create a memorable date night at home. It’s important to pay attention to the whole experience, so make read more