- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
Anna Maria College | Worcester MA Hotel Lodging Near the School
Anna Maria College
50 Sunset Lane
Paxton, MA 01612
Founded in 1946 by the Sisters of Saint Anne and located in Paxton, Anna Maria College is a small, private Catholic college dedicated to providing quality, yet affordable education to men and women. Named in a recent national survey, “The Safest College Community in the Nation,” Anna Maria offers a combination of liberal arts, career preparation, and the virtues-orientation of a Catholic college to more than 1,200 undergraduate and graduate students. Anna Maria also offers several bachelor’s and master’s degree programs at a number of continuing education sites throughout Massachusetts.
- Take a right out of parking lot.
- At set of lights take a right onto to Plantation St.
- At the next set of lights turn right onto Rt.9/Belmont St. Continue on Belmont St. for about 2 miles. You will pass Park Ave. to the rotary.
- Take the 2nd right off the rotary towards Worcester Airport. You will be on Pleasant St. take that all the way into Paxton.
- Stay on that road until you see Grove St. on Grove St. take a right.
- Anna Maria College will be about 2 miles down the road on your left hand side.
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.
Whether you are seeking a little “hair of the dog”, or simply want a delicious cocktail that is jam-packed with nutrients, the bloody mary is the perfect drink. However, there is technique that goes into the best bloody marys. Pouring tomato juice and vodka into a glass is not the true definition of the drink. read more
by Edna Wood While you truly appreciate all of those who will be attending your wedding, it is important to give a special thank you gift to those guests who have traveled long distances to be with you on your big day. According to an American Express study, most guests will spend an average of about read more
For those who exercise regularly, traveling can disturb your regular routine, and your body will notice. Hours on a cramped airplane or bus can put a lot of strain on a body, which is why the first thing most people do after a long flight is stretch. There are ways to combat the tightening of read more