- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
Atlantic Union College | Worcester Mass Hotel Lodging Near the School
Atlantic Union College
338 Main Street
Lancaster, MA 01561
Founded in 1882, Atlantic Union College is a four-year accredited, coeducational, liberal-arts institution with a number of professional and pre-professional programs, several alternative education programs, and a masters degree program in education. Although established by the Seventh-day Adventist Church primarily to serve the needs of its constituents in Bermuda and the northeastern part of the United States, the college welcomes applications from Adventist students all over the world and non-Adventist students who desire a campus atmosphere consciously structured on Christian principles.
- Start out going SOUTHWEST on PLANTATION ST toward BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn RIGHT onto BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn LEFT onto SHREWSBURY ST.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto E CENTRAL ST.
- Merge onto I-290 E toward SHREWSBURY.
- Merge onto I-190 N via EXIT 19 toward RT-12 / HOLDEN / FITCHBURG.
- Merge onto LEOMINSTER RD / MA-12 S via EXIT 6 toward STERLING / CLINTON.
- Turn LEFT onto CHOCKSETT RD.
- CHOCKSETT RD becomes CLINTON RD / MA-62.
- Turn LEFT onto STERLING RD
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto MA-70 / MAIN ST.
- End at Atlantic Union College
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.
Every Jewish person knows that around the age of 13, Jewish boys and girls all over will be thinking about their bat mitzvahs or bar mitzvahs. They are an important time in a young person’s life. It is the time where a boy becomes a man, and a girl becomes a woman. After a traditional read more
Eating produce when it is in season is an important way to not only reduce our carbon footprint, but also to consume healthier and cheaper foods. Eating locally is one way to encourage local economic growth as well as reduce our use of fossil fuels. If you choose to only eat produce that is in read more
If you’re not accustomed to attending fancy business events or going out to the club, then you probably don’t have many opportunities to get all dressed up. New Year’s Eve is a great excuse to buy a new dress or try a new color of lipstick, because most everyone goes all out on this final read more