- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
Atlantic Union College | Worcester Mass Hotel Lodging Near the School
Atlantic Union College
338 Main Street
Lancaster, MA 01561
Founded in 1882, Atlantic Union College is a four-year accredited, coeducational, liberal-arts institution with a number of professional and pre-professional programs, several alternative education programs, and a masters degree program in education. Although established by the Seventh-day Adventist Church primarily to serve the needs of its constituents in Bermuda and the northeastern part of the United States, the college welcomes applications from Adventist students all over the world and non-Adventist students who desire a campus atmosphere consciously structured on Christian principles.
- Start out going SOUTHWEST on PLANTATION ST toward BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn RIGHT onto BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn LEFT onto SHREWSBURY ST.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto E CENTRAL ST.
- Merge onto I-290 E toward SHREWSBURY.
- Merge onto I-190 N via EXIT 19 toward RT-12 / HOLDEN / FITCHBURG.
- Merge onto LEOMINSTER RD / MA-12 S via EXIT 6 toward STERLING / CLINTON.
- Turn LEFT onto CHOCKSETT RD.
- CHOCKSETT RD becomes CLINTON RD / MA-62.
- Turn LEFT onto STERLING RD
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto MA-70 / MAIN ST.
- End at Atlantic Union College
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.
In case you haven’t noticed, many people are going “gluten-free” lately. Being gluten-free consists of avoiding foods with protein gluten, such as wheat, barley, and rye. While this elimination of gluten has become a fad diet, there are about 18 million Americans that have gluten sensitivity, and an estimated two to three million people in read more
The key to having a romantic evening at home is creating a romantic atmosphere, and it can be easier (and cheaper) than you might think.Things that are free (e.g. music, mood lighting, and a tidy house) can create a memorable date night at home. It’s important to pay attention to the whole experience, so make read more
Best friend, confidant, liaison, problem solver, toast maker, emotional support, and partner in planning: there are a myriad of tasks on a maid of honor’s plate, and no one should take the role lightly. Don’t fret! As long as one is armed with the knowledge of what’s to be expected, there should be no problems. read more