- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
- Meetings & Events
- Area Info
- About Our Hotel
- Contact Us
Atlantic Union College | Worcester Mass Hotel Lodging Near the School
Atlantic Union College
338 Main Street
Lancaster, MA 01561
Founded in 1882, Atlantic Union College is a four-year accredited, coeducational, liberal-arts institution with a number of professional and pre-professional programs, several alternative education programs, and a masters degree program in education. Although established by the Seventh-day Adventist Church primarily to serve the needs of its constituents in Bermuda and the northeastern part of the United States, the college welcomes applications from Adventist students all over the world and non-Adventist students who desire a campus atmosphere consciously structured on Christian principles.
- Start out going SOUTHWEST on PLANTATION ST toward BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn RIGHT onto BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn LEFT onto SHREWSBURY ST.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto E CENTRAL ST.
- Merge onto I-290 E toward SHREWSBURY.
- Merge onto I-190 N via EXIT 19 toward RT-12 / HOLDEN / FITCHBURG.
- Merge onto LEOMINSTER RD / MA-12 S via EXIT 6 toward STERLING / CLINTON.
- Turn LEFT onto CHOCKSETT RD.
- CHOCKSETT RD becomes CLINTON RD / MA-62.
- Turn LEFT onto STERLING RD
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto MA-70 / MAIN ST.
- End at Atlantic Union College
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.
Beechwood Hotel Offers Accessory Ideas to Fit Any Budget On average, brides spent $1,211 on a wedding dress in 2012, according to a joint survey by the Knot and WeddingChannel.com. For many brides, that sucks up much hope for an extravagant accessories budget. But don’t worry, accessories should complement the dress without overwhelming it. Traditional read more
Corporate events are a great way to not only encourage networking with both potential and current clients, but when done right it can also be a great team bonding event and morale booster for staff. The best way to have a memorable corporate function is to think outside of the box, as well as make read more
In case you haven’t noticed, many people are going “gluten-free” lately. Being gluten-free consists of avoiding foods with protein gluten, such as wheat, barley, and rye. While this elimination of gluten has become a fad diet, there are about 18 million Americans that have gluten sensitivity, and an estimated two to three million people in read more