- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
Fitchburg State College | Worcester MA Accommodations Near the School
Fitchburg State College
160 Pearl Street
Fitchburg, MA 01420
Established in 1894 by an act of the Massachusetts Legislature, Fitchburg State College offers forty-nine undergraduate degree programs in eighteen academic departments, twenty Masters Degree programs, five Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study programs, and seven Graduate Certificate programs. Enrollment is up to 3,100 full-time and 4,000 part-time students that include 1,100 matriculated graduate students. The campus has expanded from a single structure on High Street to thirty-two buildings on ninety acres, becoming the educational center for the Montachusett region. The college proudly offers traditional and nontraditional programs to serve the educational needs of its students as undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education students.
- Start out going SOUTHWEST on PLANTATION ST toward BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn RIGHT onto BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn LEFT onto SHREWSBURY ST.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto E CENTRAL ST.
- Merge onto I-290 E toward SHREWSBURY.
- Merge onto I-190 N via EXIT 19 toward RT-12 / HOLDEN / FITCHBURG.
- Merge onto MA-2 W / GEORGE STANTON HWY via EXIT 8A on the LEFT toward FITCHBURG.
- Merge onto MA-12 N via EXIT 31B toward FITCHBURG.
- Turn RIGHT onto WATER ST.
- WATER ST becomes DAY ST.
- Turn RIGHT onto PEARL ST.
- End at Fitchburg State College
- 160 Pearl St, Fitchburg, MA 01420, US
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.
Eating gluten-free (whether out of necessity or for diet) tends to bring people to eat more vegetables. And the best foods are the ones that are in season, so what better than finding seasonal recipes to cook with? Here are three tasty, gluten-free recipes perfect for wintertime. Gluten-Free Acorn Squash Soup 1 acorn squash 1 read more
Whether you are seeking a little “hair of the dog”, or simply want a delicious cocktail that is jam-packed with nutrients, the bloody mary is the perfect drink. However, there is technique that goes into the best bloody marys. Pouring tomato juice and vodka into a glass is not the true definition of the drink. read more
by Edna Wood While you truly appreciate all of those who will be attending your wedding, it is important to give a special thank you gift to those guests who have traveled long distances to be with you on your big day. According to an American Express study, most guests will spend an average of about read more