- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
Fitchburg State College | Worcester MA Accommodations Near the School
Fitchburg State College
160 Pearl Street
Fitchburg, MA 01420
Established in 1894 by an act of the Massachusetts Legislature, Fitchburg State College offers forty-nine undergraduate degree programs in eighteen academic departments, twenty Masters Degree programs, five Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study programs, and seven Graduate Certificate programs. Enrollment is up to 3,100 full-time and 4,000 part-time students that include 1,100 matriculated graduate students. The campus has expanded from a single structure on High Street to thirty-two buildings on ninety acres, becoming the educational center for the Montachusett region. The college proudly offers traditional and nontraditional programs to serve the educational needs of its students as undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education students.
- Start out going SOUTHWEST on PLANTATION ST toward BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn RIGHT onto BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn LEFT onto SHREWSBURY ST.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto E CENTRAL ST.
- Merge onto I-290 E toward SHREWSBURY.
- Merge onto I-190 N via EXIT 19 toward RT-12 / HOLDEN / FITCHBURG.
- Merge onto MA-2 W / GEORGE STANTON HWY via EXIT 8A on the LEFT toward FITCHBURG.
- Merge onto MA-12 N via EXIT 31B toward FITCHBURG.
- Turn RIGHT onto WATER ST.
- WATER ST becomes DAY ST.
- Turn RIGHT onto PEARL ST.
- End at Fitchburg State College
- 160 Pearl St, Fitchburg, MA 01420, US
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.
Every Jewish person knows that around the age of 13, Jewish boys and girls all over will be thinking about their bat mitzvahs or bar mitzvahs. They are an important time in a young person’s life. It is the time where a boy becomes a man, and a girl becomes a woman. After a traditional read more
Eating produce when it is in season is an important way to not only reduce our carbon footprint, but also to consume healthier and cheaper foods. Eating locally is one way to encourage local economic growth as well as reduce our use of fossil fuels. If you choose to only eat produce that is in read more
If you’re not accustomed to attending fancy business events or going out to the club, then you probably don’t have many opportunities to get all dressed up. New Year’s Eve is a great excuse to buy a new dress or try a new color of lipstick, because most everyone goes all out on this final read more