- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
- Meetings & Events
- Area Info
- About Our Hotel
- Contact Us
Fitchburg State College | Worcester MA Accommodations Near the School
Fitchburg State College
160 Pearl Street
Fitchburg, MA 01420
Established in 1894 by an act of the Massachusetts Legislature, Fitchburg State College offers forty-nine undergraduate degree programs in eighteen academic departments, twenty Masters Degree programs, five Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study programs, and seven Graduate Certificate programs. Enrollment is up to 3,100 full-time and 4,000 part-time students that include 1,100 matriculated graduate students. The campus has expanded from a single structure on High Street to thirty-two buildings on ninety acres, becoming the educational center for the Montachusett region. The college proudly offers traditional and nontraditional programs to serve the educational needs of its students as undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education students.
- Start out going SOUTHWEST on PLANTATION ST toward BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn RIGHT onto BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn LEFT onto SHREWSBURY ST.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto E CENTRAL ST.
- Merge onto I-290 E toward SHREWSBURY.
- Merge onto I-190 N via EXIT 19 toward RT-12 / HOLDEN / FITCHBURG.
- Merge onto MA-2 W / GEORGE STANTON HWY via EXIT 8A on the LEFT toward FITCHBURG.
- Merge onto MA-12 N via EXIT 31B toward FITCHBURG.
- Turn RIGHT onto WATER ST.
- WATER ST becomes DAY ST.
- Turn RIGHT onto PEARL ST.
- End at Fitchburg State College
- 160 Pearl St, Fitchburg, MA 01420, US
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.