- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
- Meetings & Events
- Area Info
- About Our Hotel
- Contact Us
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences - Worcester
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
19 Foster Street
Worcester, MA 01610
In the heart of downtown, across from the Medical Center, MCPHS-Worcester offers a three year accelerated Doctor of Pharmacy degree. The only one of its kind in the Eastern United States, the program operates on a year-round schedule. The new campus features contemporary pharmacy laboratories, a sterile products room, patient counseling areas, classrooms with media/Internet capabilities, a computer laboratory, and a health sciences library with electronic links to the Boston campus and other academic/medical libraries.
- Start out going SOUTHWEST on PLANTATION ST toward BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn RIGHT onto BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn LEFT onto SHREWSBURY ST.
- Enter next roundabout and take 2nd exit onto OLD MECHANICS ST.
- Turn RIGHT onto WORCESTER CENTER BLVD.
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto FOSTER ST.
- End at Massachusetts College-Pharmacy
- 19 Foster St, Worcester, MA 01608, US
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.