- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
Mount Wachusett Community College | Worcester MA Accommodations
Mount Wachusett Community College
444 Green Street
Gardner, MA 01440
Founded in 1963, Mount Wachusett Community College is an accredited, public, two-year institution that offers 45 associate's degree and certificate programs to 2,000 students. Many associate's degree and certificate programs are fully transferrable to four-year colleges. Programs are also available that provide short-term training needed to begin a career or enhance current skills.
- Start out going SOUTHWEST on PLANTATION ST toward BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn RIGHT onto BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn LEFT onto SHREWSBURY ST.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto E CENTRAL ST.
- Merge onto I-290 E toward SHREWSBURY.
- Merge onto I-190 N via EXIT 19 toward RT-12 / HOLDEN / FITCHBURG.
- Merge onto MA-2 W via EXIT 8A on the LEFT toward FITCHBURG.
- Take the RT-140 N exit- EXIT 24B- toward ASHBURNHAM / WINCHENDON.
- Merge onto MA-140.
- Turn LEFT onto GREEN ST.
- End at Mt Wachusett Community College
- 444 Green St, Gardner, MA 01440, US
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.
Whether you are seeking a little “hair of the dog”, or simply want a delicious cocktail that is jam-packed with nutrients, the bloody mary is the perfect drink. However, there is technique that goes into the best bloody marys. Pouring tomato juice and vodka into a glass is not the true definition of the drink. read more
by Edna Wood While you truly appreciate all of those who will be attending your wedding, it is important to give a special thank you gift to those guests who have traveled long distances to be with you on your big day. According to an American Express study, most guests will spend an average of about read more
For those who exercise regularly, traveling can disturb your regular routine, and your body will notice. Hours on a cramped airplane or bus can put a lot of strain on a body, which is why the first thing most people do after a long flight is stretch. There are ways to combat the tightening of read more