- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
- Meetings & Events
- Area Info
- About Our Hotel
- Contact Us
Mount Wachusett Community College | Worcester MA Accommodations
Mount Wachusett Community College
444 Green Street
Gardner, MA 01440
Founded in 1963, Mount Wachusett Community College is an accredited, public, two-year institution that offers 45 associate's degree and certificate programs to 2,000 students. Many associate's degree and certificate programs are fully transferrable to four-year colleges. Programs are also available that provide short-term training needed to begin a career or enhance current skills.
- Start out going SOUTHWEST on PLANTATION ST toward BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn RIGHT onto BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn LEFT onto SHREWSBURY ST.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto E CENTRAL ST.
- Merge onto I-290 E toward SHREWSBURY.
- Merge onto I-190 N via EXIT 19 toward RT-12 / HOLDEN / FITCHBURG.
- Merge onto MA-2 W via EXIT 8A on the LEFT toward FITCHBURG.
- Take the RT-140 N exit- EXIT 24B- toward ASHBURNHAM / WINCHENDON.
- Merge onto MA-140.
- Turn LEFT onto GREEN ST.
- End at Mt Wachusett Community College
- 444 Green St, Gardner, MA 01440, US
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.
Beechwood Hotel Offers Accessory Ideas to Fit Any Budget On average, brides spent $1,211 on a wedding dress in 2012, according to a joint survey by the Knot and WeddingChannel.com. For many brides, that sucks up much hope for an extravagant accessories budget. But don’t worry, accessories should complement the dress without overwhelming it. Traditional read more
Corporate events are a great way to not only encourage networking with both potential and current clients, but when done right it can also be a great team bonding event and morale booster for staff. The best way to have a memorable corporate function is to think outside of the box, as well as make read more
In case you haven’t noticed, many people are going “gluten-free” lately. Being gluten-free consists of avoiding foods with protein gluten, such as wheat, barley, and rye. While this elimination of gluten has become a fad diet, there are about 18 million Americans that have gluten sensitivity, and an estimated two to three million people in read more