- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
Nichols College | Worcester MA Accommodations Near the School
Dudley, MA 01571
Nichols College was founded in 1815 by Amasa Nichols, a wealthy Dudley industrialist. The four-year, private college offers a strong, practically oriented business education, paralleled by comprehensive programs in teacher education and liberal arts to 1,300 full-time and part-time students. Nichols College offers associate's, bachelor's, and master's degree programs in business.
- Start out going SOUTHWEST on PLANTATION ST toward BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn RIGHT onto BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn LEFT onto SHREWSBURY ST.
- Enter next roundabout and take 1st exit onto SUMMER ST.
- Merge onto I-290 W toward AUBURN.
- I-290 W becomes I-395 S.
- Take the RT-16 W exit- EXIT 2- toward WEBSTER / DUDLEY.
- Turn RIGHT onto E MAIN ST / GORE RD / MA-16. Continue to follow E MAIN ST.
- Turn RIGHT onto AIRPORT RD.
- AIRPORT RD becomes TANYARD RD.
- Turn LEFT onto CENTER RD.
- End at Nichols College
- 123 Center Rd, Dudley, MA 01571, US
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.
Eating gluten-free (whether out of necessity or for diet) tends to bring people to eat more vegetables. And the best foods are the ones that are in season, so what better than finding seasonal recipes to cook with? Here are three tasty, gluten-free recipes perfect for wintertime. Gluten-Free Acorn Squash Soup 1 acorn squash 1 read more
Whether you are seeking a little “hair of the dog”, or simply want a delicious cocktail that is jam-packed with nutrients, the bloody mary is the perfect drink. However, there is technique that goes into the best bloody marys. Pouring tomato juice and vodka into a glass is not the true definition of the drink. read more
by Edna Wood While you truly appreciate all of those who will be attending your wedding, it is important to give a special thank you gift to those guests who have traveled long distances to be with you on your big day. According to an American Express study, most guests will spend an average of about read more