- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
Nichols College | Worcester MA Accommodations Near the School
Dudley, MA 01571
Nichols College was founded in 1815 by Amasa Nichols, a wealthy Dudley industrialist. The four-year, private college offers a strong, practically oriented business education, paralleled by comprehensive programs in teacher education and liberal arts to 1,300 full-time and part-time students. Nichols College offers associate's, bachelor's, and master's degree programs in business.
- Start out going SOUTHWEST on PLANTATION ST toward BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn RIGHT onto BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn LEFT onto SHREWSBURY ST.
- Enter next roundabout and take 1st exit onto SUMMER ST.
- Merge onto I-290 W toward AUBURN.
- I-290 W becomes I-395 S.
- Take the RT-16 W exit- EXIT 2- toward WEBSTER / DUDLEY.
- Turn RIGHT onto E MAIN ST / GORE RD / MA-16. Continue to follow E MAIN ST.
- Turn RIGHT onto AIRPORT RD.
- AIRPORT RD becomes TANYARD RD.
- Turn LEFT onto CENTER RD.
- End at Nichols College
- 123 Center Rd, Dudley, MA 01571, US
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.
In case you haven’t noticed, many people are going “gluten-free” lately. Being gluten-free consists of avoiding foods with protein gluten, such as wheat, barley, and rye. While this elimination of gluten has become a fad diet, there are about 18 million Americans that have gluten sensitivity, and an estimated two to three million people in read more
The key to having a romantic evening at home is creating a romantic atmosphere, and it can be easier (and cheaper) than you might think.Things that are free (e.g. music, mood lighting, and a tidy house) can create a memorable date night at home. It’s important to pay attention to the whole experience, so make read more
Best friend, confidant, liaison, problem solver, toast maker, emotional support, and partner in planning: there are a myriad of tasks on a maid of honor’s plate, and no one should take the role lightly. Don’t fret! As long as one is armed with the knowledge of what’s to be expected, there should be no problems. read more