- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
Nichols College | Worcester MA Accommodations Near the School
Dudley, MA 01571
Nichols College was founded in 1815 by Amasa Nichols, a wealthy Dudley industrialist. The four-year, private college offers a strong, practically oriented business education, paralleled by comprehensive programs in teacher education and liberal arts to 1,300 full-time and part-time students. Nichols College offers associate's, bachelor's, and master's degree programs in business.
- Start out going SOUTHWEST on PLANTATION ST toward BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn RIGHT onto BELMONT ST / MA-9 W.
- Turn LEFT onto SHREWSBURY ST.
- Enter next roundabout and take 1st exit onto SUMMER ST.
- Merge onto I-290 W toward AUBURN.
- I-290 W becomes I-395 S.
- Take the RT-16 W exit- EXIT 2- toward WEBSTER / DUDLEY.
- Turn RIGHT onto E MAIN ST / GORE RD / MA-16. Continue to follow E MAIN ST.
- Turn RIGHT onto AIRPORT RD.
- AIRPORT RD becomes TANYARD RD.
- Turn LEFT onto CENTER RD.
- End at Nichols College
- 123 Center Rd, Dudley, MA 01571, US
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.
Every Jewish person knows that around the age of 13, Jewish boys and girls all over will be thinking about their bat mitzvahs or bar mitzvahs. They are an important time in a young person’s life. It is the time where a boy becomes a man, and a girl becomes a woman. After a traditional read more
Eating produce when it is in season is an important way to not only reduce our carbon footprint, but also to consume healthier and cheaper foods. Eating locally is one way to encourage local economic growth as well as reduce our use of fossil fuels. If you choose to only eat produce that is in read more
If you’re not accustomed to attending fancy business events or going out to the club, then you probably don’t have many opportunities to get all dressed up. New Year’s Eve is a great excuse to buy a new dress or try a new color of lipstick, because most everyone goes all out on this final read more