We know there is still so much uncertainty with COVID-19 and the situation at hand is still very serious. We are treating it as such.
Your health and well-being is our top priority at the Beechwood Hotel. We are closely monitoring
the situation and take your safety seriously. Please know we have implemented additional cleaning and sanitation measures to keep our spaces and help ease your peace of mind.
Updated Hotel Policies
Front Desk & Public Areas
- Social distancing in effect between all staff and guests in the building
- Everyone entering building will have their temperature taken
- All public areas will be cleaned on a regular basis (hourly?)
- Bell carts will be cleaned after every use
- All employees and guests must have coverings over both the nose and mouth
- Only guests of the same party allowed in the elevator at once
- Separation barriers at the Front Desk
- Minimal contact check-in
- Front Desk Agent may not touch photo ID’s or credit cards of the guest
- Credit card swiper will be located outside of physical barrier at front desk and guest will swipe their card when instructed to by the Front Desk Agent.
- Desk area will be cleaned after check in .
- All keys will be cleaned before use.
- All rooms will have single use cups disposed of after every use instead of glass.
- All in room minibars have been removed. - Guests may still purchase drinks, and snacks in the lobby.
- For multiple night stays additional amenities will be placed in room.
- Housekeeping will not enter rooms for stayover service but guests may request additional items as needed.
- Upon check out the room will not be touched for 72 hours
- All touch points will be disinfected in the room – light switches, handles, knobs, faucets, and fridges, and hangers.
Come visit The Beechwood Hotel, your sanctuary amidst the chaos.
We can’t wait to see you,
The Beechwood Hotel Family