- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
- Specials & Packages
- Area Info
- About Our Hotel
- Our Restaurant
- Contact Us
Hotel Employment Opportunities
Apply for a Position at the Beechwood Hotel
At the Beechwood Hotel in downtown Worcester, we take pride in providing the highest level of personal attention to our valued guests. If you are an experienced hospitality professional who is passionate about the industry and providing great service, we would love to hear from you.
About: The Beechwood Hotel, a small luxury boutique hotel, in Worcester, MA seeks a fully qualified and experienced person who can provide leadership for our new Ceres Bistro. This will be a 250 seat restaurant with both indoor and outdoor dining. It also includes a 4000 square foot outdoor pavilion
The Beechwood Hotel is the region\'s only AAA Four Diamond Hotel l. We believe that the success of a business is totally dependent on their employees\' success as professionals and individuals.
The Beechwood Hotel offers superb dining and the perfect place for business or pleasure.
The Beechwood Hotel is dedicated to the growth of each individual manager and they are committed to partnering with each manager to help you achieve your financial, professional and career goals.
This person will report to the Director of Operations and General Manager of the Beechwood Hotel.
All candidates currently will be considered.
Requirements: Upbeat, a competitive spirit, a great sense of direction and customer service driven!!!
* A friendly, outgoing demeanor with excellent communication skills and a strong people orientation.
* Must have experience in the Food and beverage field. Past Banquet Management of 5 years or more is a plus.
* Must have a proven track record of increasing levels of customer service.
* Must be entrepreneurial, and have the ability to run a facility with an assertivness and clear direction.
* Computer proficient, including POS and PC.
* Ability to analyze data and trends and create strategies for improvement.
* Results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with strong written and verbal communication abilities.
* Effective leadership and project management skills will possess a high degree of professionalism.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience
Restaurant Manager for Ceres Bistro
We are looking for someone with restaurant experience to fill the a manager position at the Ceres Bistro. To apply, please fill out the form below and be sure to upload an updated resume.
Your wedding is about you—but don’t forget about the people who are standing beside you at your wedding in Worcester MA. Bridesmaids deserve to be thanked for everything they’ve done to support you in the past and on one of the most important days of your life. Consider these three rules when brainstorming bridesmaids’ gifts. read more
Can exercise and travel be combined effectively? Or do exercise and travel have to be mutually exclusive? Well, that depends on who you ask. A fitness trainer might say to never give up exercise on account of travel. An overworked mother of 6 who hasn’t had a vacation in 12 years may disagree. There are read more
Looking for ways to make your wedding in Worcester MA unique? Your guest book is a great way to connect with each of your guests, but don’t limit them to writing in a book! Try one of the following creative guest book ideas and truly impress your guests. 1. A picture is worth a thousand read more