- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
College of the Holy Cross | Worcester MA Accommodations Near the School
College of the Holy Cross
1 College Street
Worcester, MA 01610
Founded in 1843, Holy Cross is the oldest Catholic college in New England. Barron's Profiles of American Colleges ranks the college in a select group of the nation's 50 "most competitive" institutions of higher learning. Among America's top liberal arts colleges, Holy Cross is the only one that embraces a Catholic, Jesuit identity.
- Take a right out of the parking lot.
- At the next set of lights atake a left onto Plantation St.
- Follow Plantation Street for approximately 1-¼ miles down
- Take a left onto I-290 west.
- After continuing down I-290 take exit 11, which is the College Square exit.
- Stay to the left off the ramp.
- At the 1st set of lights take a right
- Holy Cross College entrance is on the left
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.
Corporate events are a great way to not only encourage networking with both potential and current clients, but when done right it can also be a great team bonding event and morale booster for staff. The best way to have a memorable corporate function is to think outside of the box, as well as make read more
In case you haven’t noticed, many people are going “gluten-free” lately. Being gluten-free consists of avoiding foods with protein gluten, such as wheat, barley, and rye. While this elimination of gluten has become a fad diet, there are about 18 million Americans that have gluten sensitivity, and an estimated two to three million people in read more
The key to having a romantic evening at home is creating a romantic atmosphere, and it can be easier (and cheaper) than you might think.Things that are free (e.g. music, mood lighting, and a tidy house) can create a memorable date night at home. It’s important to pay attention to the whole experience, so make read more