- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
College of the Holy Cross | Worcester MA Accommodations Near the School
College of the Holy Cross
1 College Street
Worcester, MA 01610
Founded in 1843, Holy Cross is the oldest Catholic college in New England. Barron's Profiles of American Colleges ranks the college in a select group of the nation's 50 "most competitive" institutions of higher learning. Among America's top liberal arts colleges, Holy Cross is the only one that embraces a Catholic, Jesuit identity.
- Take a right out of the parking lot.
- At the next set of lights atake a left onto Plantation St.
- Follow Plantation Street for approximately 1-¼ miles down
- Take a left onto I-290 west.
- After continuing down I-290 take exit 11, which is the College Square exit.
- Stay to the left off the ramp.
- At the 1st set of lights take a right
- Holy Cross College entrance is on the left
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.
Every Jewish person knows that around the age of 13, Jewish boys and girls all over will be thinking about their bat mitzvahs or bar mitzvahs. They are an important time in a young person’s life. It is the time where a boy becomes a man, and a girl becomes a woman. After a traditional read more
Eating produce when it is in season is an important way to not only reduce our carbon footprint, but also to consume healthier and cheaper foods. Eating locally is one way to encourage local economic growth as well as reduce our use of fossil fuels. If you choose to only eat produce that is in read more
If you’re not accustomed to attending fancy business events or going out to the club, then you probably don’t have many opportunities to get all dressed up. New Year’s Eve is a great excuse to buy a new dress or try a new color of lipstick, because most everyone goes all out on this final read more