- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
College of the Holy Cross | Worcester MA Accommodations Near the School
College of the Holy Cross
1 College Street
Worcester, MA 01610
Founded in 1843, Holy Cross is the oldest Catholic college in New England. Barron's Profiles of American Colleges ranks the college in a select group of the nation's 50 "most competitive" institutions of higher learning. Among America's top liberal arts colleges, Holy Cross is the only one that embraces a Catholic, Jesuit identity.
- Take a right out of the parking lot.
- At the next set of lights atake a left onto Plantation St.
- Follow Plantation Street for approximately 1-¼ miles down
- Take a left onto I-290 west.
- After continuing down I-290 take exit 11, which is the College Square exit.
- Stay to the left off the ramp.
- At the 1st set of lights take a right
- Holy Cross College entrance is on the left
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.
Whether you are seeking a little “hair of the dog”, or simply want a delicious cocktail that is jam-packed with nutrients, the bloody mary is the perfect drink. However, there is technique that goes into the best bloody marys. Pouring tomato juice and vodka into a glass is not the true definition of the drink. read more
by Edna Wood While you truly appreciate all of those who will be attending your wedding, it is important to give a special thank you gift to those guests who have traveled long distances to be with you on your big day. According to an American Express study, most guests will spend an average of about read more
For those who exercise regularly, traveling can disturb your regular routine, and your body will notice. Hours on a cramped airplane or bus can put a lot of strain on a body, which is why the first thing most people do after a long flight is stretch. There are ways to combat the tightening of read more