- 363 Plantation Street
- Worcester, Massachusetts 01605
- Phone (508) 754-5789
- Toll-Free (800) 344-2589
College of the Holy Cross | Worcester MA Accommodations Near the School
College of the Holy Cross
1 College Street
Worcester, MA 01610
Founded in 1843, Holy Cross is the oldest Catholic college in New England. Barron's Profiles of American Colleges ranks the college in a select group of the nation's 50 "most competitive" institutions of higher learning. Among America's top liberal arts colleges, Holy Cross is the only one that embraces a Catholic, Jesuit identity.
- Take a right out of the parking lot.
- At the next set of lights atake a left onto Plantation St.
- Follow Plantation Street for approximately 1-¼ miles down
- Take a left onto I-290 west.
- After continuing down I-290 take exit 11, which is the College Square exit.
- Stay to the left off the ramp.
- At the 1st set of lights take a right
- Holy Cross College entrance is on the left
More Worcester MA Area Colleges near the Beechwood Hotel.
In case you haven’t noticed, many people are going “gluten-free” lately. Being gluten-free consists of avoiding foods with protein gluten, such as wheat, barley, and rye. While this elimination of gluten has become a fad diet, there are about 18 million Americans that have gluten sensitivity, and an estimated two to three million people in read more
The key to having a romantic evening at home is creating a romantic atmosphere, and it can be easier (and cheaper) than you might think.Things that are free (e.g. music, mood lighting, and a tidy house) can create a memorable date night at home. It’s important to pay attention to the whole experience, so make read more
Best friend, confidant, liaison, problem solver, toast maker, emotional support, and partner in planning: there are a myriad of tasks on a maid of honor’s plate, and no one should take the role lightly. Don’t fret! As long as one is armed with the knowledge of what’s to be expected, there should be no problems. read more